Monday 28 January 2008

NAALK paa Mjuklia

At new years eve, I attended naalk, i Berkaak.






Beleive me, that was fun, amazing....

Mm, nobody said I was a profesional in taking pictures, hehe




So late i the night, I counldnt take off my eyes from this boy, he is called Martin, he didt stop acting as a girl. So the reason why I staired at him was, imagining him in my head what he would look like if he was actually a girl. So the hour went on, then there was this kind of open stage. Hehe, a blink flashed my mind...mm, good opportuity to see how he really looks like if he was a girl instead of imaginig, I called him, and told him Im gonna make you up, as a girl. I dot know if I was suppose to be surprised or not, but he accepted so fast, so....he became Martina very soon...






1 comment:

Therese said...

I'm not sure, but I think I know this Martin, acting as a girl;) Is he a friend of Ørjan, who also was at NÅLK? They are both my good friends:)

How are you doing? Have you seen more of my granma?

Hugs and kisses